At the center of nutraMetrix® are nutritional supplements, comprehensive science-based formulations that include nutraMetrix® Isotonix® supplements. With advanced formulas designed for specific areas of health – including cardiovascular health, detox & digestive health, age management and more – nutraMetrix Advanced Nutraceuticals can offer you additional support in achieving optimal health. See image below for registration information.
When ordering nutraceuticals from nutraMetrix for the first time, click on “Register.” When re-ordering, sign in with your email and password.
Metagenics is an industry leader in supplement manufacturing. They are GMP-certified and assure purity safety in the ingredients they use. Their formulas are scientifically based on proprietary and published studies. Because a person’s health comes first, their supplements are subject to ongoig quality control to assure safety.
When ordering nutraceuticals from Metagenics, click on “Buy products” underneath our clinic name Darien Center for Functional Medicine.
Designs for Health
The Designs for Health line is a professional brand offered exclusively to health care professionals and their patients through referral, and practitioner e-stores. We take pride in research-driven, evidence-based products created with synergistic formulations offering meaningful quantities of therapeutic ingredients. As leaders in research and innovation, we continue to raise the bar and elevate standards for the supplemental health care industry.
Note: If you are ordering nutrients from Designs for Health, you will need the practioner code. Here it is: ROBERTZEMBROSKI
The science and innovation behind Xymogen formulas, are researched, developed, clinically tested, and reviewed by their esteemed medical board of advisors.
Xymogen uses state-of-the-art ingredients such as Quatrefolic, benfotiamine, dihydroquercetin (DHQ), Albion chelated minerals, S-acetylglutathione, and many others.
Many of their formulas are exclusive and patented, and often first-to-market.
Note: When you create an account use [dcfm870] as the referral code. Put Zembroski in for the practitioner’s last name.
How to Choose The Right Nutritional Supplements
Robert Zembroski, DC, DACNB, MS
The standard American diet consists of foods which are high in calories and low in nutrient content. Current research tells us that this unhealthful way of eating is also the main reason behind most of the illnesses we all suffer from.
This being said, nutritional supplements, such as vitamins, minerals, herbs, and enzymes, provide a portion of the daily nutritional needs—filling in the pot holes—for people who could become ill due to lack of proper nutrition on top of stressful lifestyles.
Can’t decide what nutritional supplements to take? Overwhelmed with what to take and why? Not sure if you should buy a powder, capsule, tablet, or chewable?
Undoubtedly, there is a daunting number of nutritional supplements to consider, as well as too many companies to choose from. When considering nutritional supplements, it can also be difficult to understand what works and what doesn’t. It is wise to exercise caution when buying nutritional supplements you know little about or have never tried.
When considering nutritional support, there are some things you should keep in mind:
- Choose a company which complies with good manufacturing practice (GMP), pharmaceutical-grade production and ingredients, as well as quality-control measures.
- Look for supplements that are tested and analyzed for their effectiveness, purity and potency.
- Get some information about supplements. You should know that certain vitamins work together, i.e., Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Be aware that some medications and/or medical conditions do not pair well with certain supplements. For example, St.John’s Wort (an herbal supplement) should not be taken with antidepressant medication. Feel free to call us to find out which supplement can affect the intended use of the medication you take, and to make sure there are no contraindications.
- Consider your specific needs. Are you looking for a multivitamin, a specialty product, or help with a specific health condition?
- As more and more brands get into the market, it’s up to you to look for the best quality money can buy. Look no further; the DCFM has chosen supplement manufacturers that produce scientifically researched, doctor-formulated, high-quality nutritional products that have been shown to be very effective for their intended use.
If you want to take a health supplement because of a specific condition, you may want to choose a specialized product. Both companies have supplements that are formulated to address certain issues.
You can also call us with specific questions on general nutritional support, including which products would be best suited for you.
For more information on what supplements may be right for you, call us at 203-655-4494.
Get into the Z-Zone
Dr. Z is fired up, ready to ignite the persistence and grit of those who are fed up, pissed off, and determined to reclaim their health and their bodies.
We look forward to being a part of your personal rebuild
“A diagnosis is not your destiny”
© 2020 Dr. Robert Zembroski
Meet Dr. Zembroski
Members of the press are welcome to contact Dr. Z regarding any requests at email@example.com
Connect with Dr. Z