Dr. Robert Zembroski, DC, DACNB, MS
Dr. Zembroski is a seasoned speaker, having devoted countless hours to educating the public over the years and is passionate about health education. He presents motivational health talks to groups including, corporations, doctors’ organizations, fitness experts, community groups, adult-education programs, civic organizations, support groups, and private clubs.
Dr. Z delivers dynamic and inspirational presentations full of practical information based on the latest scientific research from the fields of clinical neurology, functional medicine, nutrition, and his own clinical experience. His lectures emphasize understanding the underlying causes of chronic disease, various health issues, non-drug therapies, and prevention.
Dr. Z’s high energy level and obvious passion for the subject kept the audience interested and engaged. Over a month after the event CPB employees are still talking, not only about what they learned but about how they’ve integrated some of it into their daily lives and what a difference it’s made.© 2011 Citigroup Inc., All Rights Reserved
Dr. Robert Zembroski came to Ocean Reef and presented two electrifying talks on why we develop chronic disease what we can do to recover from them. The members were both excited and motivated by Dr. Z’s talk; the positive influence is taking hold with many of the attendees.
The information was extremely well presented, documented, and organized so that everyone in the crowd understood. Clearly delivered, humorous and informative, he discussed how simple changes in lifestyle would minimize disease, improve the quality of life, and increase longevity. To say the least, Dr. Zembroski’s lectures were very attended and very well received. Thank you!Beth Bielat
Thank you for an excellent presentation tailored to meet our audience of dental professionals. Your style of delivery kept the audience’s interest throughout the evening. The evaluations reflected strong audience satisfaction and positive commentary. I appreciate your time and professional commitment to education. I look forward to working with you again.Joyce Turcotte
Thank you for speaking to Gateway Hygienist’s Association on Hormone-Related Issues That Affect Oral Health. Everyone enjoyed your enthusiasm! We also learned a lot. We hope you’ll agree to join us again some time in the near future. Thank you for your support.Mary Ellen McLoughlin, RDH
It has been a pleasure to have Dr. Z join us for events at Whole Foods Market in Darien. Dr. Z’s welcoming approach, coupled with his wealth of knowledge, has been very well received by members of our local community. Through his series, Dr. Z imparts useful information, while encouraging open conversations in an engaging learning environment.Dan Fortin, RD
Your presentation exceeded my expectations. The 65 people in attendance were very engaged and energized by the content. In fact, during many of my conversations the following weeks, references to their diet and what they were doing to address their stress made it clear that my advisors had internalized at least some of your points.Judy Meyers
Kudos on a great session at the New Canaan Public Library last night! It was a very interesting and compelling presentation. I think the ‘pill solves it all’ approach our doctors take to address mental and physical health issues has fueled an addiction crisis in this country. You could really hear the pain in the voices of some of the audience members describing children who have been on medication for long periods of time.
Everyone found your presentation to be truly fascinating. Our therapy staff was impressed with the comprehensiveness of your evaluations and clinical problem-solving in achieving an accurate differential diagnosis of vertigo/balance disorders. Your presentation was very organized and tying in the videos was an excellent teaching aid. We look forward to having you return for more in-depth presentations and lab sessions.Jan Allyn Hollerbach, MA, OTR/L, CLT
He engages in a spirited conversation with the audience, bringing humor, real-life success stories, while providing options for those facing the most challenging health problems.
Categories: Inspiration, health, healthcare, chronic disease, nutrition, fitness
Talks can be customized for the event or business.
Booking fee range: Please call
- Combat Stress in Chaotic Times: Reduce The 7 Symptoms of Stress
- How Stress Causes Cancer
- Balancing Hormones: A Healthy Approach to PMS, Peri-Menopause, Menopause, and Thyroid Dysfunction
- Cancer Victor—Go Beyond Survival: 5 Things you need to Rebuild from Cancer Care
- A Breakthrough Approach to Resolving Heart Disease
- Rebuild from & Prevent Heart Disease
- 3 Foods that Kill
- Fat Loss, not Weight Loss: Proven Steps to Change Your Body Composition
- Resolve Chronic Disease with Whole Foods
- Can’t Take the Heat? Discover Non-drug Solutions to Hot Flashes
- Non-Drug Solutions to Resolve ADD/ADHD & Other Learning Challenges
- Got Cold Feet? The Truth Behind Thyroid Dysfunction: The Undiagnosed Dilemma
- Got Belly Fat? Simple Ways to Eliminate This Silent Killer
- 5 Things Your Doctor didn’t Tell You About Obesity
If your company is interested in a specific health-related topic, Dr. Z can create a presentation that suits your needs. Please contact us for further details.
- 5 Simple Solutions to Improved Job Performance
- Alzheimer’s Disease: What You Need to Know
- Regain Your Health Through Functional Medicine
- Resolving Your Allergies: The Natural Alternative
- Depression Got You Down? 7 Steps To A Happier You
- Feeling Sluggish? Resolve Your Chronic Fatigue With 5 Simple Steps
- Got Arthritis? Heal Those Painful Joints With Nature’ s Pharmacy
- Stop Spinning: Understanding The Causes and Cures of Dizziness & Vertigo
- Can’t Take the Pain? Eliminate Migraine Headaches Through Chiropractic Neurology
- Grinding Wearing You Down? Tips to Resolving TMJ Dysfunction & Bruxism
- 5 Powerful Secrets to Healthy Aging: Look Young, Feel Strong, Live Longer
- Bigger, Stronger, Faster: Get the Edge Through Functional Medicine
- Food for Your Mood: Discover Foods that Change Behavior